Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KNOCKED YOU DOWN ♥

SPOTTED: a girl well dressed in school uniform, confronting her laptop and blogging at the time of 8am in this lovely weather (raining) to sleep.


okiee.
that's me. =)

HEY PEEPS!
ah yesh.
i skipped school again!!
the 3rd day.
luckily i have a medical cert.
otherwise i will crowned to be ABSENT QUEEN again. TSK**
okie. here's the story.

my mom informed me that she will be fetch my brother to school today due to the weather.
okie..
still normal..
then i've done all the same routine as usual...
okie..
stil very normal.
i glanced over my wrist watch. 7.26a.m.
and her car doesnt even show up. YET.
OKIE.
now i can sense something unusual.
TICK -TOCK-TICK-TOCK.
its 7.40a.m.
and im still sitting outside waiting for my mom.
school had started uhh 10 minutes ago.
TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK.
its 7.45a.m.
a gold-coloured nissan sentra just appeared outside my car porch.
a familiar face popped out.
it's my mom.
M:''ahh. sorry dear, to be soooo late. i've confronted a vry sucky traffic jam just now. is that okie i fetch you go now? will teachers going to punish you??''
Y:''erm. yesh. will be punished for 1 whole period. it's okie.''
M:''WHAT?! ONE WHOLE PERIOD?''
Y:''yeshhh~~ picking up some trash or something around the school.''
M:''aiyah. no need to go today lah.''
Y:'' (grinning deep down in my heart, but pretending iive couldnt do something important on my face). ahh, okayyy. anyway, i've woke daddy just now, to fetch me go, but he was just sleeping like a pig. so....''

hahahahah.
so...
turns out im blogging now! XD

pheww.
gtg to continue my sleep.
it's really a NICEEEE weather.

so long, peeps!!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment